Thursday, August 18, 2011

August 17, 2011

I'm thinking that unless I feel like I can tear people in half by the end of September, I will just keep hammering away in the gym and keep event training as fun stuff/form work/medleys. Really the main reasons I would like to go to Nats is to experience it as well as qualify for the amature Arnold. Taking time off would mean no comps until February 24, 2012 (Brute Strength Gym contest) as Curtis is not doing Battle at the Barn in 2012. As per my thoughts yesterday, I'm going to go ahead with my option of two weeks with a possible change in that I would be starting back at DE work this week. Really no reason to push at a single on a speed day. Just have to see how tonights training leaves me.

Walking - 32 minutes

Comments: My hamstrings were really sore from the day before. Hips were a close second. Walking made them feel a bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment