Tuesday, February 15, 2011

February 14, 2011 - Extra Workout

Band Press Downs
IW#1'sx100

Band Straight Arm Lat Pulls
IW#1'sx100

Ankle Weight Lying Leg Curls
1'sx250

Comments: Left elbow had been bothering me the day before and I was worried I had eff'd it up doing all this pressing as of late. Turns out it was just a sore muscle near my elbow that's just now having to pull its own weight. It might have to do with the chain benching as the j-hooks on the bench are quite low so I may need to use a different bench or just setup something in the power rack like when I do a max lift. Pressdowns are still a bear. Lat pulls are getting easier. Did the leg curls with no breaks so I definitely need to up the weight some how, maybe two on one leg and do them one leg at a time perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment