Saturday, October 1, 2011

October 01, 2011 - Extra Workout

I may be doing events tomorrow. Got to check with some people. I realize that I will need to change my training schedule around a bit to be optimal for event training as the two main places I train do events on Sundays rather than Saturdays. The plan is to have Mon - DE UB, Tue - ME LB, Wed - Rest, Thu - ME UB, Fri - DE LB, Sat - Rest/Events, Sun - Events/Rest. This should work.

Walking - 31 minutes

Band Face Pulls
IW#1'sx100

Band Press Downs
IW#1'sx100

Band Straight Arm Lat Pulls
IW#1'sx100

Comments: It has been raining just about every day this week. Certainly not helping with the flooding issues in the rest of state. Today was no different but I had the time to mess around. Went walking with the biggest rainbow umbrella possible. Finished off the rest/extra day by doing my band stuff in the basement. The newly painted basement. Delicious paint fumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment