Tuesday, March 29, 2011

March 28, 2011 - Extra Workout

Ok, so I've been back to training lower body stuff heavy for about a month now and this was the third week of doing any events. What I've noticed is that it takes longer for my hamstring to "warm up" so to speak. It also tends to fatigued a bit faster than the other one still so I kind need to keep things deliberate in exercises like tire flips where I'm in a staggered stance. But it is feeling less tight. The other thing is that my stance for yoke has changed. I'm using a narrower stance and using a lot more quads. Joe say this stlye could be more efficient in the long run but it seems harder on the knees at the moment compared to my normal stance. Just got to keep playing around with it. I got time.

Band Face Pulls
IW#2'sx100

Band Press Downs
IW#2'sx100

Band Straight Arm Lat Pulls
IW#2'sx100

Ankle Weight Lying Leg Curls
11'sx250

Comments: Face pulls were pretty easy this time. Only one break each for the other two so definitely improving. Leg curls were easy but I had to stop a few times as I had the wrap to secure the dumbbell on one leg too tight and my foot started to fall asleep about 150 reps in and then I had to adjust it again when it was too loose and sliding down my leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment