Tuesday, March 15, 2011

March 14, 2011 - Extra Workout

Band Face Pulls
IW#2'sx100

Band Press Downs
IW#2'sx100

Band Straight Arm Lat Pulls
IW#2'sx100

Ankle Weight Lying Leg Curls
11'sx250

Comments: This cold just won't quit. Then again, neither will I. This band tension is still quite tough but it is getting manageable. I was having issues with securing the dumbbells to my ankles this time but the reps were pretty easy. My knees were a bit achy today from yoke. Guess that is what happens when you take two months off from any type of running haha. As of late, quite a few contests have been announced but events have been tenative. I'm leaning towards Battle of the Badass but still waiting on specifics on events. Hopefully the entry form will clear up some of my confusion. Even the location of Nationals is up (it's in Mississippi, 6 miles south of Memphis, TN). These last few days have made me quite upset that I'm not competing in the Georgia Plat Plus. Other than log pressing, it was good contest for me. I'm also quite surprised it has such a low turnout. I wonder if they'll even give a pro card to the winner with so few competitors. My schedule for this year looks to be either Kumite or Badass (same day, which is a shame for me), Cardinal Classic and Nats (still need a lot of planning to figure that out for sure).

No comments:

Post a Comment