Monday, March 7, 2011

March 07, 2011 - Extra Workout

Band Face Pulls
IW#2'sx100

Band Press Downs
IW#2'sx100

Band Straight Arm Lat Pulls
IW#2'sx100

Ankle Weight Lying Leg Curls
11'sx250

Comments: Even though I had off from class tonight, I kept to my schedule and did my condensed extra workout. I knew the increased band tension would suck. Pretty much doubling the weight. Had to take a few breaks to get all the reps. Triceps stuff was the hardest. Used therabands to secure 10lbs dumbbells to each leg on top of the 1lbs ankle weights to get 11lbs. This is the heaviest I can do at home. Really easy. I'm debating whether I should make this day lighter than the other extra workout day, say keep the weights at about 50% of the other day (on the exercises that I do that is). Depends on how my arms and upper back recover from a few more sessions with this band tension.

No comments:

Post a Comment