Monday, August 2, 2010

August 01, 2010

Walking – 30 minutes

Comments: Rough. Terrible weekend for me. I think the only real bright spot for me was eventually getting down to Maryland to see the strongman show on Saturday. What should have been only an hour and a half drive ended up being three hours plus when my GPS died eight miles from the venue and I didn't have a map or directions. I also forgot to bring down the broken circus dumbbell. Took forever to find a restroom too. So I was throughly stressed and exhausted from all the driving that day so I didn't do anything. The next day was worse. I slept in past noon and proceeded to have a pity party, watching over seven hours of anime on my computer. Pathetic I know. My upperback on the left side was tight and out of sorts from heavy yoke. Just very very stressed out. I finally got myself to go for walk around 10:00 to at least do something and that at least helped me relax a little bit. Didn't last long when I got back and started to make my breakfast for the next few days and the damn glass blender falls over into the sink, shatters and cuts my finger. Kind of the final straw as I'm flipping out over stress from so many things; work, school, money, injury, strongman. I was in a bad place. After letting it out, put some icy hot on my back and went to bed. Tomorrow's another day. Maybe it will be better.

2 comments:

  1. Damn. I had heard about that contest and was considering going to spectate, but ended up spending the whole day welding instead. (It's addictive - such a fun way to play with fire.) I'm sorry to say that I didn't go now; it would have been nice to meet you.



    But yeah, quit the anime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here Pat. Feeling better today haha. Those shows can be addicting.

    ReplyDelete