Saturday, October 17, 2009

October 17, 2009

Walking – 53.5 minutes

Truck Pushing
7000+x150 seconds (down street)
7000+x127 seconds (up street)

Comments: I felt pretty bad yesterday and this morning. It happens when you're stuck in a car for 13 hours. Stopped briefly for the tail end of the rehearsal dinner, had some pulled pork and pulled chicken and overhead pressed the best man. Then about another hour to drive into Georgia to stay overnight at my sister's place and sleep on an air mattress because water is just too expensive and fire and earth is just impractical. Stress plus not much water equals a cranky Craig. I feel much better now and I was able to go for a long walk and then push the truck filled with some stuff up and down the street in front of my grandparents' place. These streets are flat and just perfect for yoke and farmer's walk. More driving tomorrow, ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment