Saturday, October 3, 2009

October 03, 2009

Walking – 30 minutes

Truck Pushing
7000x53 seconds
7000x49 seconds (uphill)
7000x95 seconds
7000x93 seconds
7000x65 seconds

Comments: I was expecting event training today but apparently it is tomorrow, but I dropped off some new toys at the Annex any way. Put my farmer's, chain yoke, and dragging sled with 50' of 1.5" manila rope. Did some walking and then did truck pushing about an hour later. My plan was to just go a certain distance but the road is hilly so some spots are really easy while others are too tough to budge the weight of the truck. Ended up doing pushes until I couldn't push it no more and then rested a little. First set was with regular shoes so I was slipping and sliding once I got to an incline, the second was with thick boots up a steep incline and the others were with boots on the same patch of road as the first set. Nice, short and sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment