Friday, May 13, 2011

May 12, 2011 - Extra Workout

Blogger went apeshit yesterday due to site updates I guess so I'm just now getting a chance to post yesterday's workout here. Also deleted the previous day's workout so I had to put that back up too.

Double Band Leg Curls
IW#4'sx25 PR+5 reps
IW#4'sx25

Roman Chair Back Extensions
bw+70x25 PR+5lbs
bw+70x25

Machine Hip Abductions
200x25 PR+5lbs
200x25

Belt Squats
205x30

Ankle Chain Weight Lying Leg Curls
11'sx250

Band Face Pulls
IW#1'sx100

Band Press Downs
IW#1'sx100

Band Straight Arm Lat Pulls
IW#1'sx100

Comments: Went well today. Leg kurls with the bands were probably the easiest they have felt. Roman chairs feel good but man do they make me tired and out of breath. These and belt squats like to flirt with my throw up button or something haha. Accidentally went up in weight on abductions, no biggie. Almost maxing out the machine now. Going to stick with the same weight for belt squats, too many breaks for my taste but much better than last time. Finished up with the other crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment