Thursday, July 16, 2009

July 16, 2009

Walking – 73 minutes

Comments: It's been quite warm outside the past few days and I'm glad I haven't been scheduled to work them. Walking was good; set a nice, brisk pace. Made some minor changes to my assistance lifts on DE days. For starters, I'm going to forgo pull-thrus and do Bavarian lifts aka handle squats or whatever. I've been wanting to do these for a while and now that I have loading pins I can. I'm also reducing the volume of my one arm pressing. 2 arm clean one arm press will be for 4/4 instead of 8/8. Doing 8/8 is like doing 16 lifts a set instead of 8. I'm pretty good a lighter weight dumbbells overhead but add a couple pounds and it gets tough. I'm also going to do standing dumbbell presses instead of one arm dumbbell since I have more issues with two arm presses than one arm and I think it will complement my log training as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment