Monday, May 31, 2010

May 31, 2010

Walking – 32.5 minutes

Sled Drags
250x85' (downhill)
340x100' (uphill)
440x100' (downhill)
440x115' (uphill)

Comments: Last day of May. Still not 100% but feeling tons better. Gym closed for Memorial day so I did some walking listening to music and then pulled out the terrible sled for some drags. I knew that loading it up all the way with plates wouldn't be near enough to get a good workout so I attached a kiddie toboggan to it and put my sandbag in it. The amount of friction on this thing was just plan awful. The slight incline made going uphill brutal. I forget how much I hate doing sled drags until I start doing them. Such a pump in the thighs. Felt awful after the last set and had to cool off in the basement. Starting deload tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment