Monday, May 3, 2010

May 03, 2010

Walking – 32 minutes

Comments: Rest day, just walking. A bit tired but not really sore or anything besides my knees and that may have to do with either the heavy stone lapping or driving seven hours in one day. Very humid today, like instantly enveloped in sweat walking outside. May be from the mild sun burn too. Besides feeling tired, I do feel an itching to get back in the gym and hit it hard. May do that tomorrow, just depends on how I feel.

I will say that after seeing the events for the Pro Qualifier show in CT and seeing Don Pope literally sprint with a fire truck 50' in under 23 seconds, I've been intimidated. In fact, it took me about a day to think it over with both instances to to come to the conclusion that I don't care if they seem out of my reach, I will got at it with my all. Shooting for the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment