Monday, September 7, 2009

September 07, 2009

Walking – 30 minutes

Comments: Planning on doing more than walking today. Also did a little lawn mowing too. The plan was to do some sled dragging with my newly modified sled on the street. Loaded it up with 90lbs and set off to do 20 minutes. As soon as I start moving I realize that wasn't going to happen. The noise behind me was absolutely horrendous! So I then decided to just do some sprints for about 65' which was fine for the first few until I smelt something burning. Not wanting to have my sled catch fire, I called it a day. I need to think of something else to use. I also found out about a upcoming contest on October 31st, Pennsylvania's Strongest Man, and it is practically right next door. Halloween themed events, like hearse deadlift and coffin drag, so I'm obviously competing in it. It will be my last contest for the year and I'm gunning to come in as a heavy for this one. Back to the heavy stuff tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment