Tuesday, March 20, 2012

March 20, 2012 - Overhead Deload

Well, I was hoping the events for the CT Europa would be posted soon but didn't expect them this soon. Caught a glimpse of them before heading to work this morning. I expected most of the events but was surprised by the additions (and omissions). Last man standing log press, yoke and frame medley, husafell carry, dumbbell press, axle deadlift and wheelbarrow loading medley. Kind of bummed that there is no stone event but whatever, I won't have to waste any energy on that event for the next few months. Never thought I'd see an axle deadlift for reps at a pro qualifier again, especially without straps. Really interested in the medley, even if I can't really train for it. I have so many questions (as most of the details are TBD at the moment).

Dynamic Warm-ups

12” Log Clean and Push Presses (1 clean)
105x5
135x5
160x5

12” Log Push Presses
170x8
170x8

Rope Cable Face Pulls
90x12
90x12
90x12
90x12
90x12

32 Minutes of Stretching

Comments: Still pretty beat but not as destroyed as I was feeling Sunday. Left shoulder was achy and some tightness in my lower back but feeling ok. Just light stuff to get back into the swing of things and then start my prepping for the CT Europa.

No comments:

Post a Comment