Monday, July 18, 2011

July 18, 2011 - Extra Workout

Just been tired these past few days. Allergies making my eyes and throat itchy. I'm finding it hard to motivate myself to do stuff. That's not me. I guess I rely a lot on mental power when it comes to lifting or training and that reserve has been tapped with coming back from the one injury and dealing with another. Honestly, the thought of event training (other than stones) isn't sticking to me, it's not exciting to me. I really hope that feeling passes.

Band Face Pulls
IW#1'sx100

Band Press Downs
IW#1'sx100

Band Straight Arm Lat Pulls
IW#1'sx100

Ankle Weight Lying Leg Curls
11'sx250

Comments: Heh, I had planned on going for a walk as well but a thunderstorm rolled though and put a damper on that. Face pulls actually felt really good. Didn't feel like I missed too much taking off those two weeks. Back to gym lifting tomorrow, light that is. Hoping that goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment