Saturday, July 9, 2011

July 09, 2011

Haven't posted in a few days. My assessment on Wednesday got me down as they said it was possible that my spine was shifted to the left and that my right oblique muscle could be torn. I wouldn't know until Friday for sure (they had taken an x-ray) so I decided to not do anything until I saw them on Friday. Of course I had little motivation to really do anything. Hard to stay positive. I found out on Thursday that the chiropractor's guesses were confirmed by the x-rays. I guess the good news is that it is only a minor tear and should heal on its own. Anyways, I was hoping for more definitive answers from them on Friday for my first actual session. But that wasn't to be and I'll just have to play it by ear. He tells me to gauge it by pain and I'm like my sport has me ignore pain and I was hitting PR's for the past three weeks. I have three sessions for this coming week (Monday, Wednesday and Friday) so hopefully that will be all I need to get back to it without worries. Just going to have to wait and see.

Walking - 31 minutes

Comments: Took a bit of effort to force myself outside to go walk today. Guess this will be my exercise until my next session with the chiropractor on Monday. My hope is to start back to doing stuff that week (like upper body stuff that doesn't bother it and light lower body crap) or something. I don't really know.

No comments:

Post a Comment