Monday, September 6, 2010

September 06, 2010

Walking – 32.5 minutes

Comments: I haven't had a chance to get in a good walk for a while (besides my daily commute to and from work). Went to a park I haven't been to in many years with my family. Nice to do something relaxing for a change. Also did some odd jobs around the house. Since I have night class tomorrow, I'll be doing nothing. Back at it hard on Wednesday. After discussing it over with Joe, my prep for Hudson Valley is going to be the same that I used for Battle of the Badass: train normally but skip DE workouts the week of the contest. Essentially, treat it like a super heavy event day. Depending on how I feel (also on whether I plan on doing Nats) will determine whether I take a deload or keep on trucking. No planned contests after this until December WNSF show (even though the deadlift and press medley are beyond me at this point). I will be doing the Plane Pull the week after Hudson Valley (9/25) and then the team event/Nats training at BSG (10/16). Nats is not completely out of the question but it appears less and less likely with costs. I may just have to wait until it's closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment