Saturday, November 28, 2009

November 28, 2009

Walking – 33 minutes

Comments: Walking helped clear my head today and I think I'm over this little pity party I've been having. The plan is to start fresh on Monday so I'll be taking Sunday off from lifting too. As far as current changes. here's what I have in mind:

Replacing 10" log bench press with 12" log bench press (no brainer here)

Replacing one arm dumbbell snatches with one arm dumbbell dirty (cheat) rows

Dropping abdominal exercises

Doing lunges for 3x10/10 and bavarian lifts for 3x20

Replacing yoke with duck walk

Alternating volume and distance for farmer's/duck walk (can only go 50' one way now)

What I'm working towards is making it so I can do my lower body dynamic days at my house which would involve speed box squats, yoke, farmer's and lunges. So currently, I'm looking to purchase extra olympic style plates and I'm currently winning an ebay auction for yukon power rack and 300lbs of weight. If that goes through, I'll most likely be purchasing a yoke from Pitbull Strongman Equipment. Still looking for places to store equipment and do events close by. Possible location is a gym called Sharks near by and storage place in York county. Fixed my chain yoke as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment