Saturday, November 7, 2009

November 07, 2009 - Events

Dynamic Warm-ups

Yoke
310x110'
510x55'

Tackyless Atlas Stones
240x5 to 56"
330x0 to 54"
330x1 to 54" PR+6"
350x0 (no lap)

Comments: Really easy day, at least for me. The other guys did go up to 800 on the yoke. I'm going to be going heavy on it Wednesday. Did some tackyless stones. Almost loaded 330 the first time but it caught the edge. I really need to work on the top end load portion and I plan to not use any lower a platform than 54" on stones unless we some how get a freakishly huge/heavy stone. Got 330 the second attempt which was maybe 15 seconds after the first. It's a pr for height and ties the heaviest stone I've lifted without tacky for weight. This one is a bigger circumference then the other one I've done. It is also a PR for height for a stone this weight with tacky so yeah. Tired to budge the 21.5" diameter 350 stone sans tacky and I think I got it an inch off the ground my first try but I wasn't even close on the others. It's going to take some time to get this one sans tacky. Had my younger sister training with us and Myka helped her out a ton on the events. She worked up to a 310lbs yoke for 55' four times, did some picks with 360lbs and 400lbs, attempted quite few times at pressing a 80lbs 10" log and loaded an 118lbs stone to a 48" platform three times. SSB didn't come yet, it might some later but it looks like I'll have to weight until Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment