Tuesday, February 18, 2014

February 18, 2014 – Week 5, Day 1

Dynamic Warm-ups

Axle Seated Presses
72x5
102x5
132x5
152x5
172x5
192x5
202x5
212x5

Banded Push-ups
ABx17
ABx13

25 Minutes of Stretching

Comments: Still dealing with sciatic pain on my left side. Doing my best to manage/ignore it. Seated presses with the axle to start the day off. All the benches were in use so I just took the chair that was in the corner and did presses that way. No way was I going to be waiting around for a half hour to get started. Eventually the one bench opened up and I swapped it in for one set. Felt off, it was too high and the back support messed me up big time. So I went back to the flimsy chair. I would have liked to have hit heavier weights here but I kept my aim on getting work done and not failing reps. I think I did fine with that task. Banded push-ups were next. I was initially going to go with a Light Band but figured I could get some decent numbers with an Average. Starts out easy but gets tough really quick. Felt good to toss that band off after I was done. Stretched and ate burritos.

No comments:

Post a Comment