Wednesday, December 26, 2012

December 26, 2012 – Day 2, Week 4

Dynamic Warm-ups

1) Squats – Up to a few sets of 300×3

2) Olympic Pause Squats – 235 for sets of 6

3) Weighted Crunches – 100x3x12

4) 12″ Log Cleans – 176x2x5

5) Land Mines – 25x4x8

27 Minutes of Stretching

Comments: While the weights are easy this week, I am still working hard. Attacking the weight problem with more food. Adding in bowls of homemade chilli and almond butter sandwiches in-between my usual meals and weight gain shakes. Quite glad this was an easy workout. While the weights felt light, I felt off. I broke in to a cold sweat starting the working sets on the squat. Not sure what was going on there but I pushed onward. Same deal as last time with the rests (except after the last set of squats). Workout was quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment