Sunday, June 24, 2012

June 23, 2012 & June 24, 2012

My folks caught my last training video, saw my shorts, and decided that needed to stop. Either the gray man diaper look or my curdled milk colored thighs did the trick. Point is I now have new shorts for deadlifting haha.

June 23, 2012

Walking – 33 minutes

Comments: Went really late to walk as I was doing a bit of thinking and researching. It was also hot out, sun was still up past 8:30. Felt a bit slow but alright.

June 24, 2012

Walking – 32 minutes

Comments: More walking, helping to loosen up for this weekend. Did some chores too, which I think loosened up my back some too. Might do super light rep stuff for Tuesday and Wednesday, depends on how hot it is and how stressful work is this week. Supposed to get up to 103 on Friday (thankfully I'll be on the way to CT)!

No comments:

Post a Comment