Sunday, February 3, 2013

January 27, 2013 – Day 4, Week 8 & January 28, 2013 – Day 1, Week 9

Had to make some changes. The circumstances have changed from when I had started the 12 week program with Mr. Bryant and I can't keep to the schedule any more. These are the last two workouts I did. I took off the rest of the week to rest and heal.

January 27, 2013 – Day 4, Week 8

Dynamic Warm-ups

1) Deadlifts – Up to several sets of 345×1

2) One Arm Barbell Shrugs – 95x2x15

3) Bent Over Dead Stop Rows – 200x2x5

4) 45-Degree Back Raises – bwx2x5

27 Minutes of Stretching

Comments: Super unmotivated going in to this workout. Back still tight and twitchy. Only had access to the Y for the weekend which made an already boring deload workout more so as no events. Really just going through the motions here.

January 28, 2013 – Day 1, Week 9

Dynamic Warm-ups

1) Strict Presses – Up to 265×1

2) Barbell Close Grip Bench Presses – Up to 335x2

3) Neutral Grip Pullups – bw+35x3x6

4) Parallel Bar Dips – bw+135x2x8

5) Incline Chest Supported Dumbbell Rows  – 75'sx3x12

6) Dumbbell Hammer Curls – 55'sx3x12

7) Isometric Abs

30 Minutes of Stretching

Comments: Still feeling blah going into the workout after the deload. Plan was to hit a triple with 265lbs but that didn't come close to happening. I knew that last time I did these was really not the typical but I still thought I'd get more than a single. All the benches were being used downstairs so I had to do my benching on the upstairs benches. Starting to slow down on these but unsure if it's due to apathy or the weights are getting tough. Pullups didn't feel so bad and I just did the weight I did on dips since three plates was easier to configure. Nice to do the chest supported rows again. Curling was tough. Finished up with abs and stretching.

No comments:

Post a Comment