Wednesday, January 23, 2013

January 23, 2013 – Day 1, Week 8

Dynamic Warm-ups

1) Strict Presses – Up to several sets of 155×3

2) Barbell Close Grip Bench Presses – 180 for sets of 5

3) Neutral Grip Pullups – bwx2x6

4) Parallel Bar Dips – bwx2x8

5) Axle Curls (5 sec negatives) – 40x2x12

6) Isometric Abs

30 Minutes of Stretching

Comments: Achy, just in a bad mood. Angry at myself. Back is all twitchy and tight from attempted deadlifting on Sunday. I always feel worse during deloads than normal lifting. It's as if all the pain and soreness from the previous sessions just hits me all at once. I guess I let my mental guard down and I get hit with it. Not much effort really being put in to it. Just warm-up (which felt awful) and go. Most of the stuff felt better as I did sets. Very low intensity. Quite a bit of stretching to make up for the two missed days.

No comments:

Post a Comment