Sunday, December 18, 2011

December 18, 2011 - Extra Workout

Walking - 31 minutes

Band Face Pulls
IW#1'sx100

Band Press Downs
IW#1'sx100

Band Straight Arm Lat Pulls
IW#1'sx100

Comments: Oof, lower back and legs were quite sore this morning. Walking helped loosen things up a little. Bands were tough considering the double whammy of workouts. I'll be doing the same thing tomorrow. I'll be making slight changes to my workout this week due to holiday happenings. I'll be lifting Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. As far as Viking Fest, the deadlift event is going to be the biggest challenge for me. I found out that it will be facing the car instead of away from the car. On the one hand, it could be tougher but on the other hand, it should be easier to train for it as it will be much closer to farmer's walk picks.

No comments:

Post a Comment