Sunday, December 4, 2011

December 03, 2011 - Extra Workout & December 04, 2011

I tend to lose track of time when I'm editing.

December 03, 2011 - Extra Workout

Walking - 32.5 minutes

Band Face Pulls
IW#1'sx100

Band Press Downs
IW#1'sx100

Band Straight Arm Lat Pulls
IW#1'sx100

Comments: Typical easy stuff. Still felt beat up from the day before, possibly the rest of the week as well.

December 04, 2011

Walking - 32 minutes

Comments: Had plans but they fell threw. I might just have to event training in Virginia as not much is happening up here, at least in an organized sense. I think my original goal of events this weekend didn't include me making a change to my training. Possibly this coming week will be enough time to adjust. A possibility is to go back to three exercises a session instead of four. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment