Thursday, December 31, 2015

December 31, 2015 – Week 11, Day 2

Dynamic Warm-ups

Hatfield Overload Squats
135x5
135x5
225x3
225x3
315x1
365x1
405x1
455x3
455x3
455x3

One Legged Trap Bar Romanian Deadlifts
65x3/3
115x3/3
165x3/3
165x3/3

One Legged 16” Box Squats
bwx3/3
bwx3/3

Kneeling Cable Abs
90x12
90x12

32 Minutes of Stretching

Comments: Little bit different this time. Got out of work early due to the holiday so I went right to the gym rather than eating lunch and waiting as the gym was going to close about 5 hours early. It’s not the new year yet but the gym was pretty darn packed. Not quite wading through a sea of people but close enough. Weather has been fluctuating quite a bit so knees were achy. Also had to carry beds upstairs last night. The weight is light enough on the hatfield squats that I don’t need to push it. My knees ached a lot but the weight was comfortable. No zerchers this week so right into one legged work with the tarp bar. These weren’t bad but I was going it a bit slower. I was expecting my knees to ache on these but they did not. The crowded gym made things a little interesting with the one legged squats. I had to move around to find different benches each set. I think these would have been easier if I did more work before hand to get warm. Abs were a non-entity with the light of weight. Went home to eat and then stretched. Workout on paper was done but I needed to move some more furniture. More moving things tomorrow but that is at least an off day.

No comments:

Post a Comment