Sunday, July 24, 2011

July 22, 2011 - DE LB (WiaW) & July 24, 2011

I haven't posted my recent workouts until now because something "went" in my lower back doing very light goodmornings. Immediate pain and a feeling of warmth in my entire lower back. To say I was upset with this turn of events would be an understatement. I smell of pesperiation and Icy Hot right now. To make it worse, I woke up Saturday with a cold. I haven't been sick since March. Ugh. Regardless, I just need to make some adjustments, reassess my goals and just focus on getting better and not working about strongman.

July 22, 2011 - DE LB (WiaW)

Dynamic Warm-ups

18” Box Squats
45x10
95x5
135x5
185x5
232x5
278x5

Oly Squats
155x5
185x5
215x5
245x5

Arched Back Stiff-legged Goodmornings
175x5

Comments: This workout was going well at the start. Box squats went well. I figured the split squats might put too much stress on my obliques so I did oly squats. While they gave my legs a nice beating, I think they might have stressed my back and abs too much. Something went in my back on the first set and I had to rack the weight. Called it a day and took to using anti-inflammatories, icing it and Icy Hot.

July 24, 2011

Walking - 32 minutes

Comments: Woke up at 1:00 today. Back is feeling a lot better but the cold is crappy. Just walking to get blood flowing and at least have me do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment