Thursday, August 30, 2012

August 30, 2012 – Lower Body Training

Been busy securing strongman stuff. Bought a stone mold, stone sleeves and a car deadlift frame and I might have all of them before the weekend.

Dynamic Warm-ups

Truck Pushes (60 seconds rest)
7000x150'
7000x150'
7000x150'
7000x150'
7000x150'

26 Minutes of Stretching

Comments: Today was just truck pushing so I didn't bother filming it. I wasn't too sure how it would feel going right into truck pushing as the last two times I did this, it was after doing moving events to a top set for the day. Also interested in how the extra two sets would play in to this. Had to work off the lazy with my warm-ups. Didn't feel as easy as the last time but I think I was more awake then and it was a different position in the training week. I'd go, walk back to the start and go again when the truck was backed up. Quite exhausting, noticed each time that it took a little longer to go from the tiny calf steps at the start to the long strides. Spent a few minutes in front of a fan to cool down before stretching.

No comments:

Post a Comment